02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Some ideas on how to ask the gentleman in question. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Some ideas on how to ask the gentleman in question.

34
No, I haven't figured out who I'm asking out yet (thanks to Julia- and I'm not being sarcastic this time, she really did save me from asking someone who is already taken- thanks again!!), much less how, but since I need to get cracking on this (two months before-that's how you know you go to Heritage), we've started hunting out ideas to ask creatively.
Personally, if I was just asked, no fanfare or funny business included, I'd have difficulty responding. Because how much of a letdown is that?! No, this time, I'm going full-blown, unforgettably awesome, for my first dance. I'm taking a date, that much is certain. I just need to figure out how... So here are some clever ideas. Enjoy!

So there you have it. Some top-notch ideas on how I could ask Mr. Mystery to Winter Formal. Aren't these fun? They're a great idea for future dances, so I think I'll fall back on them every so often. Creativity just rocks, I think. It makes life so much more... Spontaneous.
I'll be sure to keep y'all updated on the Grate Date Search.

-DQ#1

Labels:

35 36 37 38