02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: A shocking realization. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A shocking realization.

34

With 2 months and 4 weeks until I'm sixteen, (read it and weep!!) I've come to a crazy conclusion:
  1. Winter Formal is on January 20th.
  2. It's girl-ask-guy.
  3. Girls are already asking guys.
  4. Which means...
  5. I NEED TO ASK A GUY ASAP. 
Do you know how FREAKY THAT IS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?
I've looked through the yearbook, and I haven't really found anyone totally awesome (some have girlfriends already, some are total drips). Besides, the one boy I really really want to go with won't be sixteen yet, so that is really dumb.
So the question is...
Who should I go with?? I need your ideas! And an idea on how to ask would be good too. (I mean really- just asking them like it's the weather we're talking about? Come ON. Lameness. Creativity is where it's at.)
I'm so stressed about this! I don't want my first dance to suck!
Did I mention help?!?!?!
Comments are greatly encouraged on this particular post, fyi. If you know a good guy I could go with, you'd better lemme know.

-DQ#1

Labels:

35 36 37 38