02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: The part where I wish to throw a fit. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The part where I wish to throw a fit.

34
 (this isn't actually her.)
We are dog-sitting for our neighbors this week, and lemme tell ya, it's been fun having a dog like Dixie in our house (doesn't that sound like the title of a movie to you? A Dog Like Dixie. Ooh, I bet it'd be a tear-jerker!). It's been so fun, in fact, that my whole family is getting dog-hungry (not like "mmm, dog-burgers." More like when you get baby-hungry, ie: "we want a baby." Except we want a dog, so it would be: "we want a dog", and I'm just going to stop rambling now.)
You'd be dog-hungry too if you knew this dog. She is the sweetest, mellowest, cutest doggie ever. She's a chocolate lab and is absolutely awesome. I want a dog so bad. So, so bad.
Another perk? To my knowledge, she isn't a shedder. Which is awesome.
I. Want. A. Dog.
So I want to throw a fit, because it's been fun pretending to have a dog this week, but then we're going to have to give her back which is LAME.
Oh well. I have brothers, I guess. They do like playing Puppy...

-DQ#1
35 36 37 38