02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: I did it. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

I did it.

34
Oh. My. Word. I actually did it. If you're curious about what I'm referring to, check this out:
video
Ignore the disgustingly shiny face, please. And the darkness. I was in a car.
Folks, I was worse than this. First date, peeps. First. Frickin'. Date. I'm allowed to act like a kindergartner on their first day of school... Right? Right? I probably annoyed the crap outta my mom, what with all my nervous whining and insisting that I was about to throw up/pee/have an aneurysm. Like I said, first date. Oh yeah... Pictures.
I was so freaked out, guys, I swear it took all my... Er, "guts" to just leave the stupid pumpkin on their door. I was so scared it'd be the wrong house, or they'd see me, or Ben would wrinkle his nose in disgust and wonder why he'd ever want to be seen dead with me... I have an insane imagination. Whatever.

Only time will tell if I get a smiley or frowny!! Wish me luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Yes, that was uncharacteristically hyper of me. Get over it.)

-DQ#1

Labels:

35 36 37 38