02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: And so it begins! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

And so it begins!

34
First off, let me tell you all the Conference was GREAT. I loved the speakers, messages, and beautiful music it brought into our home. Even though I missed the whole Saturday session due to rehearsal, Sunday was magnificent as always.
On another note, I discovered something very exciting today, while on a walk with my favorite ginger, Dallin.
 These are not dates, or bugs, or grapes. These are olives!!!
When we first moved in, one of the things that kept me sane was taking walks around my new neighborhood, exploring and finding out all about the new terrain. One of the things I found was olives, on the sidewalk, a few houses down. It soon became a sibling pastime, walking down to the olive tree and squishing as many as we could.
Sure, it stains your feet/ground/anything that touches it, but it is soo worth it! It was a sad, sad day when they dried up and stopped being squishable. But now it's all better, thanks to the new season! I am looking forward to the cooler weather, how 'bout you?

-DQ#1
35 36 37 38