02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Things I love- brother edition. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Things I love- brother edition.

34
Sometimes, you have a cuteness overload, and you just have to document it. So here's my list of things I love about my brothers!
Thing 1:
  1. I love how you will wear your swimsuit all day, every day.
  2. I love how you always want to go on walks with me.
  3. I love your creativity,
  4. Your kisses,
  5. your love of being alive,
  6. How excited you are about school.
  7. When you see my froggy ring named Demetri, you will talk to him nonstop.
  8. You are eager to include me in your games.
  9. Your facial expressions just kill me.
  10. You just showed me a Spiderman mug like it was the coolest thing EVER. And since you're four... it probably is. 
  11. You put on "the Spiderman show" every Sunday.
That kid is adorable. Now for more lovable cuteness.
Thing 2:
  1. You just LOVE to talktalktalktalktalktalktalktalk until the cows come home.
  2. You can't say your L's, so our names are :Dah-yin, Winkin, Hayee, Geneow, and Nisee-a.
  3. You loves to show us your bah-yee (belly) and his peekah (pooka), and you giggle like crazy when we tickle you.
  4. Whenever you hug me, you can't resist the urge to tickle me by scratching your little fingers on my shoulders, and shouting "teeekles! Teeekles!" 
  5. You have the cutest voice known to man.
  6. You play with your toy cell phone, calling us up and before you say goodbye you have to say all of the following: "Bye! *Eeoowaiter! Have fun! See soon! *Ya you!" (see you later, love you)
  7. You spazz out randomly, and make silly, silly faces. 
  8. You are independent, but you still like to be snuggled. Or, at least, you're patient enough to let us enjoy some snuggles. 
  9. You like bubbles almost as much as I do.
  10. You have yummy, kissable cheeks.
  11. You charm everyone as soon as you say "hi!"
I am truly the luckiest girl in the world to have such sweet brothers. :^)

-DQ#1
35 36 37 38