The Rhineheart Roost: Things I love- brother edition.
Sometimes, you have a cuteness overload, and you just have to document it. So here's my list of things I love about my brothers!
- I love how you will wear your swimsuit all day, every day.
- I love how you always want to go on walks with me.
- I love your creativity,
- Your kisses,
- your love of being alive,
- How excited you are about school.
- When you see my froggy ring named Demetri, you will talk to him nonstop.
- You are eager to include me in your games.
- Your facial expressions just kill me.
- You just showed me a Spiderman mug like it was the coolest thing EVER. And since you're four... it probably is.
- You put on "the Spiderman show" every Sunday.
That kid is adorable. Now for more lovable cuteness.
- You just LOVE to talktalktalktalktalktalktalktalk until the cows come home.
- You can't say your L's, so our names are :Dah-yin, Winkin, Hayee, Geneow, and Nisee-a.
- You loves to show us your bah-yee (belly) and his peekah (pooka), and you giggle like crazy when we tickle you.
- Whenever you hug me, you can't resist the urge to tickle me by scratching your little fingers on my shoulders, and shouting "teeekles! Teeekles!"
- You have the cutest voice known to man.
- You play with your toy cell phone, calling us up and before you say goodbye you have to say all of the following: "Bye! *Eeoowaiter! Have fun! See soon! *Ya you!" (see you later, love you)
- You spazz out randomly, and make silly, silly faces.
- You are independent, but you still like to be snuggled. Or, at least, you're patient enough to let us enjoy some snuggles.
- You like bubbles almost as much as I do.
- You have yummy, kissable cheeks.
- You charm everyone as soon as you say "hi!"
I am truly the luckiest girl in the world to have such sweet brothers. :^)