02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: A sort of coming of age 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

A sort of coming of age

34
This month, something super special and awesome happens... Homecoming!! It's been on my mind constantly, and I've been planning outfits and hairdo's like it's the last day on earth.
This is my first school dance, and I want to look the part!
An Enchanted Evening Under The Sea... Sounds fun, don't you think? I'm not going with a date, don't worry. Just a few months shy, but Winter Formal I can go with a date *crosses fingers*. I've heard so much fun stuff about these things, so I want a taste too. I'll take lots of pictures, not to worry.
The only thing I'm worried about is I have a rehearsal that same day, and those end at seven pm, and I don't wanna be late.
But anyway, super spazzed about all this! I'll have to plan a day activity with some of my friends... :^)

-DQ#1
35 36 37 38