02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: My beautiful baby boy (cousin) 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

My beautiful baby boy (cousin)

34
My hands still smell faintly of that good baby smell that seems to accompany the newest ones. I've still got a goofy happy feeling all around me. Why? Because I just met my newest cousin, S today! Him and his mommy took a little surprise trip up to lovely AZ to see all of us, and lemme tel you- it was a wonderful evening. I love, love, love babies. I am my happiest with a little one in my arms, and tonight was definitely no different. And I got double the loving, because my baby cousin, E, came too! She is so, so sweet. So when one was being held, I entertained the other. But oh, how special it was to just have such a tiny life in my arms for just a little while. I was the only cousin he smiled at- and he smiled a lot (that right there made my WEEK). Here are some shots I snuck in when nobody was looking-and yes, I've already edited some:





My sweet little primo.

-DQ#1
(p.s.... guess who just completed her 300th post??! This girl!! Thanks for sticking with me so long, and reading up on my insane life.)
35 36 37 38