02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Oh, Snap. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Oh, Snap.

34
Tonight, Savannah and I were lounging on Geneal's bed, YoutTube-ing videos and having a grand ol' time, when my phone started vibrating. I looked down, and saw
Andrea McFeely
on my caller ID. I figured it was just a butt-dial, but what the heck? I'd answer it anyway. So I picked up, and this is how our conversation went:
"Hello?"
"Haeley? This is Andrea McFeely, how ya doing?"
"I'm doing great! How are you?"
"Good, good. Hey- I'm at the Zoni awards, and I just wanted to tell you that you were nominated for a Zoni."
(sputtering and utterly flabbergasted) "Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, WHOA. Say that again?"
"You and Amber were nominated for Best Actress, and Geneal for Best Supporting Actress."
(trying not to utterly scream)"Um, WOW! That's AMAZING! I can't BELIEVE IT! I mean, WOW!!"
Yep, folks, that's right. I was nominated for A ZONI- the Arizonan equivalent of a TONY. This has been a dream/goal of mine, but I never expected to reach that so SOON. I am so freaking out right now, just being nominated is huge. I don't really care if I don't actually get it, the mere idea that I was nominated is amazing. If that's not proof enough that acting is my calling, I don't know what is.
EEEEEEEEP!!!

-DQ#1

Labels:

35 36 37 38