02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: I'm over it. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

I'm over it.

34
I decided to be happy about getting in... Because not only is it something I really, really, REALLY wanted to do, it's kind of an honor of sorts to be chosen. There were more than a hundred auditionees, and out of all of them, they chose me as one of their characters. Plus, it'll be my first time playing more than one character, so this should be unique. I'm already planning specific characteristical (let's pretend that's a word) differences between them, and I'm already writing a funny bio paragraph for the program. I'm gonna squeeze everything I can out of this!
Show times will be October 18-22, and I'm so excited! I've been trying not to sing songs from the PJG, trying to be sensitive to others, but golly it's hard. My first rehearsal is this Friday, and I'm counting down until I can start learning everything. The cool thing about this? It was one of my resolutions for the new year, getting into at least two plays- and well, it happened! This will me my second play this year. Technically, my third if you count The American Dream. But whatever... I'M IN!! I'm finally allowing myself to just bask in that thought. It's a relief.

-DQ#1

Labels:

35 36 37 38