02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Bittersweet 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Bittersweet

34
Well, I made it into the Pajama Game, and I feel awful about it. Why? Because my three friends and two sisters didn't make it in.
From the get-go, I felt pretty confident about the audition and had a faint feeling I'd get in- I'm NOT trying to be snooty, just honest. The one worry I had was about my sisters and friends not getting in.
But I really, really wanted this.
So I am now Mara/Virginia, and I'm trying to pep myself up. The most frustrating part for me is I didn't get that feeling- the swooping, up-and-down sensation in your stomach that feels weird and crazy and great, and something you want to keep happening, because it means good news.
Yeah... it was kinda spoiled.
Darn those sympathetic emotions.

-DQ#1

Labels:

35 36 37 38