02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Memorial day music 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Memorial day music

34
In our home, it is a tradition on Memorial Day to visit the graves of our relatives who have served in wars, and we place flags on their graves. While in the car on their graves, we also play a patriotic CD. Always. Up until now, probably, this has never failed to annoy me, and I've had a bad attitude about it. This year was going to be no exception, but this time I left behind the bad attitude and the headphones and tried to enjoy this time. And you know what?
I did.
Especially the CD's, amazingly enough. I actually looked forward to listening to the patriotic music, and was sad when we couldn't find our normal CD. Times, they are a-changing, and I think this time it's for the better.

-DQ#1

Labels:

35 36 37 38