02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: So...los... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

So...los...

34
Alrighty, I gave you a brief tidbit of the solo situation in the previous post, and didn't give you much more info. You wanna hear more? Of course you do.
We are singing "Blackbird" by the Beatles, and there is a faboo solo in there- one that I wanted soooo bad. So I auditioned, and did really well, and then spent the weekend in anguish, because I didn't know who got what, which , where, whatever. Then Tuesday rolled around, and Ms. Giles announced...
Nobody. She was stuck on who to pick. So we would have to wait until Thursday, but some of my friends affectionately reminded me that I pretty much had no chance against the famed Chloe Jarnagin- okay, okay, they never said I had no chance, but it was implied, and that was acceptable, I mean, hey, she's CHLOE. Amazing voice alert!
So then Thursday rolls around...
And we got a new song! (keep in mind, I will be in a hotel room this time next week. Quite a short time period in which we must all learn a song) "Ain't no Mountain High Enough", is the song we're singing, and that song needs a soloist....

And I am that soloist.

-DQ#1

Labels:

35 36 37 38