02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Next week!!!!!!!! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Next week!!!!!!!!

34
Okay, guys. The countdown has begun to Disneyland. Yup, folks, that's right. The happiest place on earth, where I will be going with my darling choir buddies. I AM SO PUMPED!! And, I know the chances of this happening are going to happen once in a month of Wednesdays, but wouldn't it be awesome if a record producer dude heard me singing (because there is an ever-so-slight chance I might get a solo there {more info tomorrow}), and decided to sign a deal with me?! That would be sooo cool, especially since I am getting the performing bug again. So, everyone, keep your fingers crossed! Even though we both know nothing will happen, just pretend. Humor me for a while, okay? Please, please, please!!

-DQ#1

Labels:

35 36 37 38