02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: I'm so very poetic, don't you see? It fills my life with so much glee! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

I'm so very poetic, don't you see? It fills my life with so much glee!

34

Bubbles

Globes of perfection, colors that swirl

Bubbles are homes to secret, small worlds!

Look real close and you will see

The magic that has enticed me.

Imagine, now, if you please,

A land with only one fear- bees!

A world that shies from twigs and snares

And keeps the surface in good repair.

If I could shrink- I promise I would,

And learn as much about bubbles as I possibly could

I’d jump right in without a backward glance

And soon be caught in a delicate dance.

I’d befriend the mayor, and maybe even a few

Small schoolchildren, and I’d also take you!

So let us prepare to take that dive

Into a world full of imagination, always alive!


-DQ#1

Labels:

35 36 37 38