02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Because I'm a sucker for questionaires... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Because I'm a sucker for questionaires...

34

You're supposed to copy/paste this, but I won't judge you if you don't.

Five names you go by:
  1. Buggus
  2. Ee-ee
  3. Pleuse Annalouise
  4. Miss Priss
  5. Hey you! Does that count?
Three things you are wearing right now:
  1. Pants
  2. Undies
  3. Shirt
Two things you want very badly at this moment:
  1. My permit
  2. Contacts
Three people who may fill this out:
  1. He
  2. She
  3. It
Two things you did last night:
  1. Attempted to breathe
  2. Attempted to sleep
Two things you ate today:
  1. An unfortunately warm pickle
  2. Cough drops
People you last talked to on the phone:
  1. Daddy
  2. Aunt Lisa
Two things you are going to/did today:
  1. Went to school
  2. Shower
Two of your longest road trips:
  1. Mesa to Utah
  2. Mesa to... San Carlos? Was it that long?
Three fave beverages:
  1. Water
  2. Cold water
  3. Milk... I've had a change of heart.
Two fave movies:
  1. Tangled, at the moment.
  2. Toy Story 3
Two fave plays:
  1. The Foreigner
  2. Much Ado About Nothing
Three fave musicals:
  1. Seven Brides for Seven Brothers
  2. Hello, Dolly!
  3. Seussical the Musical
Fave childhood memory:
  1. Anything involving G, or sticks. Or Cherry Melanie, my imaginary friend.
Fave friend:
  1. You're kidding me, right?
Top 3 fave colors:
  1. Pink
  2. Hot pink
  3. Neon pink
Fave flower:
  1. Dandelions!
Fave food:
  1. Ask me when I'm hungry.
-DQ#1
35 36 37 38