02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: The performance diaries. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

The performance diaries.

34
Oh. Wow. Have you ever had such a perfect performance you just couldn't get over it? Me too. And... that was pretty much how my night was! Last night was A Night On Broadway...
Otherwise known as our choir concert! Holler!
It. Was. Awesome. And then some, because I had this HUGE HUGE HUGE narration to do for the Men's Choir, and it was seriously the
scariest
thing
I
have
ever
done
in
my
life.
You think starting the beginning of a whole entire musical is scary? Psh, naw. But narrating.... That is terrifying. I don't even know why I was so scared! Maybe it's the thingy where I get nervous and freeze up and go on the verge of hysterical tears? Or maybe it's the fact that if I miss one line, it'll completely derail me and I'll lose my spot and then I'll (see above^)? I don't know, but I was praying and practicing and repeating and worrying for more than two hours, trying to get a stupid paragraph memorized perfectly! Then it came time do go onstage and actually do it... I quivered like a leaf, and then...
I delivered the narration amazingly.
No- more than amazing, it was splendiferous!! I couldn't believe how seamless it all was! I actually started jumping with joy walking offstage (in the dark, of course). But anyway...
Yeah it was awesome. So stinking happy.

-DQ#1
p.s.... I have an idea for a story called "The Choir Wars". Can you guess why? :^)

Labels:

35 36 37 38