02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Much love. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Much love.

34




I was browsing blogs, like, ten seconds ago, and I stumbled on a post about a project that the authors are attempting called Much Love Mondays. What you do is just this:
every Monday, you post a picture with a heart in it- doesn't matter where or what material, as long as it is a heart, and afterward, you post something you love- be it a song, movie, food, or memory. I think it'd be fun, so I'm gonna try it out!


(I took this)

Now... for the thing that I love... It'd have to be:


This stuff is a miracle, I swear. It goes with just about anything that isn't sweet, and I simply drown everything in it. Unfortunately for me, it makes vacations difficult because apparently this amazing substance isn't very common everywhere. I'll just have to get myself a travel-sized shaker full, because life is more complete when you have something like this to spice it up with! Anyway, that's that.

-DQ#1
35 36 37 38