02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: I'm just entertaining myself, so humor me, 'kay? 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

I'm just entertaining myself, so humor me, 'kay?

34
Yes, friends, I've resorted to good old Plinky. But it's fun, so keep your opinions to yourself.

  1. Do you feel older or younger than you really are? I wish I could say I felt older, but I feel too young to be this old. Isn't that lame? I would love to feel my age and have the fact that I'm fifteen sink in at last... But I feel 13. I hate that! I have trouble getting the word "teenager" out, that's how young I feel. Ugh Ugh Ugh.
  2. Write a letter to your great-great-grandchildren. Dear kids: I love you, even if I don't have the pleasure of actually meeting you, and I want you to know that I am truly sorry that the world is in the shape it's in. It was bad when I was you age, and it's probably gotten worse. But as long as you keep the gospel in your life, you can make it through anything. Love, Great-Great Grandma (insert last name here).
  3. Can you play any musical instruments? Can I skip this one? Heh heh.... I have been taking piano lessons on and off for as long as I can remember, and I've never really gone very far. I don't like people hearing me practice, so I barely play anymore.
  4. Name an author you'd like to have lunch with. I would love, love, love to spend some time with Beverly Cleary and just talk to her about how much time has changed, her inspiration for her books, etc.
  5. How did you get your name? My parents liked the name Haley (from Haley Mills), and added the "ae" after my aunt Ada Mae. Elizabeth is a family middle name.
  6. What were you doing on this day exactly a year ago? Probably not wearing green, just to rebel. Like I'm doing now.
  7. Do you celebrate Saint Patrick's Day? I'm pretty sure that last answer works for this one as well. I think it is one of the most pointless holidays out there. So ha.
-DQ#1
35 36 37 38