02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Well, gorsh! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Well, gorsh!

34
My lovely little mommy dear gave me an award on her lovely little blog, along with a lovely little tag! So here are the ten questions, along with my lovely little answers.

1. Why did you create your blog?

Well, my mom had one, and I figured I was of age, and I wanted to have a special place for my random thoughts and life moments.

2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
I like to follow any kind of blog that catches my fancy, particularly photography blogs, a fashion blog, and whatever else I happen upon that isn't awfully boring.

3. Favorite brand of makeup?
I haven't tried out many different brands, but I like N.Y.C (New York Color), Almay, Maybelline, and I really love Xango's mineral foundation.

4. Favorite brand of clothing?
Um, I don't wear just one brand. I kinda dabble in whatever is affordable and cute. :^)

5. Indispensable item of makeup?
Well, I'd probably choose mascara, because I have longish lashes, but the tips are blond, so I like the definition. Plus, it seems like as long as you're wearing mascara, the rest of your face pulls together.

6. Favorite color?
Hot pink. All the way.

7. Favorite perfume?
I love, love, love Coconut Lime Verbena from B&BW. It's so fresh and light and summery, and since I'm a forever summer kind of girl, this suits me perfectly.

8. Favorite movie?
Oh heck. I can't choose, but I'm a sucker for anything romantic. As long as it's not revolting.

9. What country would you like to visit?
Well, I've always thought of England, but now I'd really like to go to... Um, can I get back to this later?

10. Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side?
I would go with forgetting blush. No mascara on one side would be too noticeable! And I have sort of a natural blush, so it wouldn't be so dramatic.

Here are the rules:

1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Answer 10 questions
3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award.
7 blogs I'm tagging are as follows, and I quote:
  1. Acetress of cakes
  2. Vanilla
  3. littleblondie208
  4. KaraLyn
  5. Kirsi Anne
  6. Lisa
  7. Annie
This was totally random. If you don't check this out and do the tag, I won't do anything rash. But being tagged is fun, no? Thanks, Mommy!

-DQ#1


35 36 37 38