02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Dude. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Dude.

34
Have you ever had one of those moments where you're thinking about nothing in particular, and all of the sudden you're just stopped by this one thought:
"Dude."
I'm not talking about a blond, muscular boy on a surfboard, I'm talking about where you are simply shocked by where you've been, and what is happening. Take last night, for example. I was in bed, thinking about Jekyll and Hyde, and all the sudden I went
"Dude".
I thought about how awesome it was to be in such a unique play, and then I was amazed at my being cast in the role I was. Sometimes I feel so inadequate to be in this place, with so many people who have been in so many other AYT productions, and I'm just a simple newbie. But I plan on being in more shows there, and this is a great beginning for me. Have you heard about Les Miserables? Auditions are this May!! Eek!!!!!!!

-DQ#1
35 36 37 38