02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Tradition?? 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Tradition??

34
Anytime things are about to get exciting or important....
I get
sick.
NOT. COOL. For instance: Fiddler On The Roof. Got a cold and started coughing in the middle of it. Ugh. Anyway, this year I have the chance to audition for Regionals. I audition by singing. And I may be able to audition for Jekyll and Hyde and... I am sick with the worst possible thing ever. A cold. I've been coughing my gutsies out for three days now, and it is positively DESTROYING MY VOICE. I want these two chances sooo bad, and if I don't have a voice, I'm sunk. :'^( I'm scared that I'll miss these chances, and if I miss them I have to wait another year for Regionals, and Jekyll and Hyde will be gone.
Send me good thoughts?

-DQ#1
35 36 37 38