02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Well, at least I don't look like THAT. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Well, at least I don't look like THAT.

34
At the beginning of summer, I made a vow to myself that I would not get sunburnt. Right after I burnt my nose, that is. Then my dad decided that for some nice family bonding, we would go to boy's camp for a day or two. And then I toasted my whole face, making it look like I was crying for five days. I got smooched by the sun again later, but I can't remember when, and it's not like you're glued to this post, riveted by my words. However, yesterday I went to a little swimming party, and put on my sunscreen, and tried to stay in the shade. I even got out early, and I STILL GOT FRICKIN' ROASTED! My shoulders hurt bad. I refuse to wear sleeves, and lavender/coconut oil are my true loves right now. And ice packs.
What are your favorite burn remedies?

-DQ#1
35 36 37 38