02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: 365 days ago yesterday... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

365 days ago yesterday...

34




My sweet baby brother was born. I remember mum and dad heading off to the hospital. The next time they would see this house, it would be with a baby in their arms. My baby brother, the last addition to our little family. It has been such a wonderful year watching him grow, from being a tiny little baby who could hardly hold his head up, to a larger baby who takes timid steps here and there. He is the cutest thing I have ever seen in my life, and we are so blessed beyond imagination to have him with us. So let's see, five facts about this little man are:
  1. He makes red hair look darn cute!
  2. His laugh and smile are infectious, and they brighten your day at any time.
  3. He is SUCH a snuggle-bug!
  4. Has the cutest little jabbers.
  5. And let's not forget his chub! It suits him perfectly, those fat little legs, those cheeks and that adorable belly. I could eat him up...
I love my sweet baby.

-DQ#1
35 36 37 38