02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Oh sister, oh sister, oh sister, oh brother OH BROTHER!!! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Oh sister, oh sister, oh sister, oh brother OH BROTHER!!!

34
Sigh... this is why I do NOT INVITE PEOPLE TO MY HOUSE!!!!! SIBLINGS!!! Not ratting them out or anything, but could you give a girl and her friends a little PRIVACY PLEASE?! Seriously. Every time I have friends over, they get into my face and theirs. And it makes me want to.... um, go punch a Care Bear. I also specially request their "absence" from us, so I can actually carry on a conversation without being interrupted constantly! Can you tell I'm just a LITTLE upset? No? Well, I am. Be-lieve it. Sometimes though, if I'm really lucky, the said friend in question will hang out with them. I'm not trying to be over-possessive or anything, promise, but I just feel a little left out when it's my siblings that are having fun, and not me. Oh well. I've talked to my buds, and they have layed off the sib-playing. Thank gollyness!!!
So, if you are a sibling of moi, kindly knock off the shenanigans. I leave you alone.
And I promise I'm not trying to be a mean rude jerkwad... but please. * pitiful puppydog face *

-DQ#1
35 36 37 38