02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Honk if you miss your childhood! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Honk if you miss your childhood!

34



Just some random younger pictures of me. When does one stop being a kid? You never really can tell. For me, it seems eleven was the final year of childhood. Gosh, I had a fun time. As a young 'un I played Sally and Jenny with my sister, Betty and Becky, Mary and Joseph (I was always Joseph) and other games. Our imaginary friends still live with us. We tried to run away, rode our bikes, played stuffed animals, house, mommies, and a personal favorite, Sticky. Sticky was a popular playmate at the park, because he was a stick, and that's all. I guess I'm just missing the carefree-ness and ease of it all. What do you miss most about being a kid?

-DQ#1

Labels:

35 36 37 38