02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Random! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Random!

34

Here are some random things you might not know about me:
  1. I L-O-V-E rice. My favey-fave fave thing ever!
  2. I don't like animal crackers. You may think, "what's so weird and random about that?" but trust me. It's weird and random. I eat animal crackers like every day, and not because I'm forced to do so. No, I eat them in a bowl with milk. So it becomes cereal. Yumm...
  3. I don't like brown or powdered sugar, and artificial sweetener drives me up the wall. ICK.
  4. I am paranoid about the way my hair smells. Yes you read that right.
  5. I want to be able fly so bad I can taste it. That desire has existed since my early childhood.
  6. Bubbles fascinate me.
  7. I like using old-fashioned slang words like golly, drat, etc. to spice up my vocabulary. And I pull it off pretty well, if I do say so myself.
  8. Big words are awesome.
-DQ#1
35 36 37 38