02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Flipping out over book reviews over here!!! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Flipping out over book reviews over here!!!

34
Yay, I read another book! Cheers for me! This book was really cute. Instead of bullet points though, I will just talk nonstop. Fair enough?
This book was about... well actually that's kind of hard to explain. It's about a boy and a girl and the events that occur in the space of a few years. And it's from both points of view. Each chapter is the same chapter, but from the other person's point of view. It's actually kind of cool. In the boy's point of view, he thinks that Juli, the girl, is the worst person ever because she's so annoying. But Juli really isn't. At least, that's what I think. It's such a cute book! I recommend it, most definitely!
Unfortunately, it's a book that doesn't really end. Gosh darn it!!!

-DQ#1
35 36 37 38