02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Hopefully this post will be long enough to satisfy your cravings for awesomeness. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Hopefully this post will be long enough to satisfy your cravings for awesomeness.

34
I'm sorry I haven't posted lately! Please feel free to whip me. I'd like to say so much has happened since the last time we talked, but I really can't think of much. So I'll try the best I can to earn your attention. I think what I will do is put categories down, and write within that.

Literary genius.
Yes, I don't mean to toot my own horn, but some of the paper's I've written are pretty freaking funny! One of them is just flat-out cool. Because I don't want to bore you to death and force you to think that you absolutely HAVE to read the stories I've written so carefully. So I will post them in a later post.
That is all.
For that category, anyway.

Adventures in babysitting.

Well, it's been a while since I've posted this, so I will proceed now:
My mom has been watching three little kids for the past, I don't know. A while. And Monday was the parent's anniversary, so I got the opportunity to watch them at their house. I've watched them once, but that was before the baby boy was born, so I'm not quite used to him. So the parents went out, and the job began. I put on a show for them to entertain them while I think of what to do next. The oldest comes up and asks if I'd like to play ponies. First of all, I have no idea how to play ponies, second of all, NO! So I ask her if instead she wants to be my secret helper for dinner. What little kid doesn't want to be a secret helper? We put the water on, and pull out some blocks. We gather around the table and play. I pour the noodles in after a bit and I get set to watch the noodles, cuz I'm cool like that. I start daydreaming about all the things that I will post on my blog, because I'm weird. I always am thinking about what more I can post on this site, isn't that odd? Then the noodles start foaming up like they do, and I grab one of the girls to come help me blow on them. It entertains them well, because they get interested. Too interested, in fact. The younger one almost stuck her hand in the pot. The noodles are at last done, and I prepare them for consumption. The oldest is apperantly confused, because she requests that I not put "The yellow stuff" all over her macaroni. So I ask her if she means the sauce, and, yes. No sauce for her. So I scoop out a portion for her, and put the sauce in the rest of the pot. Then she leans over to me, and as if in secret says, "Make sure you put some of the sauce on mine."
I'm sorry, am I missing something here? What? You WANT the sauce? Oh.....
Alrighty then. On with the sauce!
Dinner is very uneventfull. Thank goodness! I feed the kids, and the baby and then afterwards we sit down to watch Phineas and Ferb. Then it gets time for bed, and time for glasses of milk. Oh boy. The youngest one flips out and demands a certain cup. I make the milk and look away for just a second. A SECOND, PEOPLE!!!! Then the
baby starts screaming and I rush over to inspect. That is weird, his leg is... wet? Oh no. What is that PUDDLE THAT IS COVERING THE FLOOR?! IT'S MILK!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOO! AND, IT'S ON THE CARPET!!! Can you hear the despair in my voice? 'Cause I'm despairing. I grab a handful of towels. But then I discover the triumphant look on her face. That little girl did it on purpose! Rawr! That carpet must have an absorbency rate of at least twenty gallons because it is coming and coming and coming!!!!!!! Then the parents get home. Did they have to come now? I always clean up a little bit before they get home! I didn't get to this time! GAAAA! They also see the wetness of his little leg. I look like a total slob! OH Dear. I bet they'll never ask we to watch them again. And to top it off, I was offered twenty bucks! I refused, and settled only for ten. I didn't even deserve five dollars I did so horrible a job!!!! Well, unfortunately, this is where I end. Because someone is very anxious to read my works of genius, which is actually pretty awesome to think about. Peace out!

-DQ#1
35 36 37 38