02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: I may not have this, but I have this instead. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

I may not have this, but I have this instead.

34
I think I complain a lot. And unfortunately, I know it. But, like addictions, it's hard to quit. So today I present you with a completely whine-free post!!! *yay* So to entertain you all, I will now post things that I don't have, but I can pretty much top.
For instance...
  1. I don't have a cellphone, but my parents do. So I won't have to worry about it at school, lose it in my plethora of purses, or have to pay for it. (hee hee.) I can also text on both phones, with a few little exceptions. But really, I'm okay with that. Pinky-swear.
  2. I don't have a boyfriend, but I have awesome friends. And lucky for me, I am not ashamed of any of them! All my friends are the ideal people to hang out with, and they're all pretty dang funny.
  3. I don't have a cute boy to crush on, but I have two CUTE CUTE CUTE little brothers, who will always love me.
  4. I don't have straight A's, but I almost do, and I have a ton of high B's, which is pretty good.
  5. I am not in the highest math class, actually I'm in the lowest class possible for eighth grade, but I'm learning to accept it. And it's good for me. I could use the education. :)
  6. I am not in a public school, but I'm in Heritage which is actually better, in my opinion.
  7. I don't have the best singing voice ever, but I'm okay with it. I like my voice.
  8. I'm not very good in art, but I am a pretty good actress. *dramatic bow*
  9. I can't play the guitar, but I can play the piano. I can play 'Clair De Lune', by Debussy, and it's pretty much my favorite song to play!
  10. And... I don't have contacts, but I have some really cute glasses! I still want contacts, but I like the way I look in specs, too.
I'm all out of ideas, but that's the basis of what I was thinking about. What do YOU have that you are grateful for?

-DQ#1
35 36 37 38