02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Good morning, December! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Good morning, December!

34
Okay, stupid title. But considering it's the beginning on a new month, a new start, a new season, only morning would fit in the gap. Besides, I think it sounds rather poetic, and even though I'm no poet (and boy, do I know it [HA!]), I still like the nice ring it has to it and the promising sound it gives.
Moving on.
Well folks, hate to say it, but the first semester is winding to a close-and pretty dang fast at that. But it excites me, because even though it's the end of the beginning, the second semester will come in the blink of an eye. Guess what? I have already memorized my schedule even though the schedules haven't been issued out to the students. That, friends, is the power of the Math Lab. What a nerd I am! Lets see, I have:
Monday-Wednesday- Greek, Library Science, English, and Pre-Al.
Tuesday-Thursday- Science(with Mr. Hillman instead of Mr. Morris), Advanced Junior Drama, Keyboard, and History ( also with Mr. Hillman instead of Mrs. Reid). Notice NO Women's Choir OR Math Lab. *sniff*. That part kind of sucks, but I'm getting used to that fact. It's because of Library Science, the Elective that is required in 8th grade. Why? Gooood question.
Speaking of Women's Choir, we just had the concert! And now we are slowly working our way through solos. Lucky for me, I got to go today, instead of worrying about it all weekend. And you know what? I think I kicked butt doing my song! I messed up the tiniest bit, but let's not dwell on it. All that matters is I'm done, and I did it! Sadly though, this will be my last experience in Choir until High School. THAT's just a mere matter on months away, people! Rah! My solo was really pretty if I do say so myself, and I found it makes singing in front of people a whole lot easier if you make it a performance, not merely a solo. Such as taking a dramatic bow at the end. It made everything easier for me, knowing that I could pass it off with a flourish, and be done with it. Also seeing my cool teacher out there smiling at me, and my friends rooting for me (in their heads, don't worry- they weren't jumping on chairs screaming). It was also nice to know that I had a really really good accompanist playing by me, and she enhanced the solo, in my opinion. Have I told you I have awesome teachers? Because I totally do. In all honestly, I have nothing bad to say about them, really. I mean, of course I've been frusturated with them from time to time, but overral I have scored with them! Does that sound to kiss-uppy? Whatever.
OOOOH! OOOOH! GOOD NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Monday, I replaced this:


With this:

I could almost afford an iPod Touch, but I really didn't want one. I wanted something simple, and fun. This fit perfecto! And yes, it is pink. Don't judge me, it was the only good color, besides black. And I could have gotten black, but really, if you're going to get a new music player, get one in a different color. If you want.
But the question is, why did I want to get an update, music player-wise? Well, would you want to do any of the following?
These are all very dumb reasons, but they bugged the crap out of me. So I got a shiny, wonderful, 5th generation! ♫Hallelujah! Hallelujah!♫ I only have 24 songs on it, so I'll update you when I get it back with all the songs. A guy in our ward is downloading the songs for me. :)

-DQ#1
35 36 37 38