02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: I am thankful for... 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

I am thankful for...

34
Happy Thanksgiving! To keep things short, I'll just post super-quick what I'm thankful for. Enjoy!
Honey Bunches of Oats
Dreams
Ice Cream
whipped cream
okay, just cream.
a clean room
lipgloss
my bed
my bedroom
my home
my friends
my school
my voice
my acting skills
my humor
other people's humor
pictures
my camera
chocolate
the internet
email
my blog
the readers of my blog (you!)
Facebook. (I was hacked recently, so I'm kind of p.o.'ed about that...)
music
noodles
my brain
writing
reading
science class
dance
acting/plays
auditioning
choir
piano. used to be the bane of my existence, but the piano and I are on better terms now!
my sexy guitar. can't play it, but I love 'em!
books
cool authors who have blogs that I can stalk. [haha!]
wal-mart
dressing up at wal-mart
cherries
neon, neon colors
making posters
taking really good pictures
hearing stories of 'how we met'. LOVE IT!
familia!
peaches
kiwi's
saying random things that nobody gets
inside jokes
high-heeled shoes
tights
my hair
my mp3 player (soon to be, an iPod!!!)
making up awesome songs that I'll never sing again.
getting comments (hint, hint.)
getting YOUR comments specifically. Can I hint any louder?
writing an essay that receives an 'A'.
charming my teachers.
my locker
babies
baby-sitting
my future husband. I can't wait to meet you! I don't know you, but oh well. We'll see when we get there.
my future kids
holidays
my birthday
presents
candles
shooting
showers
comics
writing my own comics (I have a folder full of them)
becoming Petunia
and Pleuse Annalouise
and any character I'm currently being
bubbles
dressing up. Not just for five-year-olds, ya know.
wearing crazy crazy crazy makeup.
the color red
the color hot pink
black
my fuzzy.
I think that's long enough, I don't want to waste all of your time. Happy Thanksgiving! I don't say Turkey Day, because it sounds stupid.

-DQ#1
35 36 37 38