02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Just life, in general. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Just life, in general.

34

There are some days that I find I'm just lucky to be who I am, where I am, and when I am. Today is one of those days. I have just been happy lately, so I guess I will post why I'm happy.

I'm glad to have siblings. Even though they can annoy me sometimes, life would not be complete without them.

I love my school. It's a fantastic place to learn about the constitution, our country and history in general. The teacher's are indescribable, and it's a safe place. I also like how when I walk around campus, I don't see people getting snuggly in public. I have seen other high school/junior highs, and it is disgusting to see how many people just sit there and make out. They must not have much to do in their life. So I like walking around and not having to thump people on the head and ask them to kindly get a room.

I am a fan of my friends! They are awesomesauceness and I would hate to leave them. If you are reading this, chances are you are one of them.

My family is the absolute BEST!!!!!

I like my room. Very much.

I love, love, love drawing, doodling etc. stick figures are my favorite-because they are simple, And so darn cute!

Reading and writing is one of my favorite things to do. It's like creating my own little world inside my head.

And especially you, dear readers. It brightens my day to see someone out there actually read it. So if you are reading this, thank you.
-DQ#1
35 36 37 38