02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Dumb things that really bug me. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Dumb things that really bug me.

34


You know how some people say words weird? like wash, for example. I heard it today, and it was pronounced "warsh."
And I don't know why, but it really bugged me.
And then my imagination ran away, with me in his clutches.
Why do I refer to my imagination as a 'he' anyways? Don't you think that's weird? Well, at least whenever I slip up on something, I can just blame that guy up in my cerebellum. Sorry, off subject rambling.
Any who, I got to thinking, "why do people say 'warsh,' anyway? I mean, duh, it's spelled W.A.S.H., not W.A.R.S.H. So why do they say it? It sounds strange, and it is not in the dictionary/encyclopedia/thesaurus/whatever. Granted, a lot of things that we say tin the English language today aren't in the dictionary/encyclopedia/thesaurus/whatever, but still! Have we learned nothing from our dear old teachers, constantly pounding information into our heads? Seriously! You know what? That word really annoys me. Maybe I could start a rebellion, and history will forever recall this brief part in history as 'the warshing rejection movement'. Okay, that's a LITTLE off, but still. It really just- I don't know. DON'T SAY WARSH AROUND ME. K?
Like I said, it's just a dumb thing that really goes against the grain for me. Guess what? Picture day is tommorrow!!! ♪Oh picture day, oh picture day...♪ I really hope it won't be a repeat of last year. Ugh. This time, I HAVE, and I mean HAVE to look good. Maybe sometime I will scan in my seventh grade pic. Trust me, you will never want to see a twelve year old with wet long hair, pink skin, a unibrow and no makeup in your life. It. Is. EWEY. Like, major ewey. *barf* Anyway, I am excited. And nervous. Because what if I wake up with boils on my face? Or what if I wake up and I weigh 6574345543221 1/2 pounds? I really could go on and on about what could happen, but I won't. So I leave you, my darling readers, with a hearty goodnight!

-DQ#1
35 36 37 38