02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: This post has no purpose, just so you know. 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

This post has no purpose, just so you know.

34
Hello, people who are lucky enough to be reading this! You know what's sad? I do. I'm only posting right now, because I have nothing else to do. SADNESS! Anyway, I guess
I'll just do a little update, even though my last post was only a day or two ago.
I am typing this from Snowflake AZ!!! Tomorrow we continue our journey, and I will then post from Utah!
You know what else is sad? Summer vacation is almost thru.
And I repeat, SADNESS!
But, that's okay. I'll survive. I like my school. I'm just not looking forward to the
whole homework thing is all.
I also think I'm getting sick. NOOOO!!!
So, that was my update. Hope you were inspired.

-DQ#1
35 36 37 38