02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: Girls Camp '09! And pancakes!!!! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

Girls Camp '09! And pancakes!!!!

34
Well, I am finally home from GIRL'S CAMP! Sweet is the work, live it, love it, share it! OmigoshitwassofunIcantbelieveitomigoshomigoshomigosh!We had TONS of sugar, I can't believe it! I loved it! I'll post more later, plus pics, but for now, I will tell you about my first pancake experience.
So, this morning me and Geneal decided to make pancakes for breakfast, which should be easy because we had a recipe and, DUH! It's pancakes! So we make the batter, kind of easy, except for finding the baking powder, but whatever, right? I made pancakes at camp, so I'm smart and educated now, right? Uh, no! We get a pan since using the griddle right now probably isn't the best idea, right? Uh, no. So we butter the pan a little bit and pour out the first cake. La la la la la, oh wait! It's bubbling! So we flip it, and-
would you look at that, IT'S BURNT! Plus, the pancake folds, so it's all mutilated. But, it's a start. So finally, after buttering and buttering the pan, we get a positively BEAUTIFUL pancake out of there! It was so perfect, we had to name it. It even resembled a circle! All in all, an interesting experience for all of us. The moral of this story is... have your mother with you when you make your first pancake, okay?
35 36 37 38