02 03 The Rhineheart Roost 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

34
I haven't been the best blogger lately, so here's an update:
Finals! Math, science, English, drama and history! Not to mention solos too. I will be singing "Rubber Ducky", and yes, that IS from Sesame Street. But Ernie rocks, so I figured, what the heck? Drama is sooo fun! We're each doing a scene from Arsenic and Old Lace as groups, it's really cool. I can't believe it's almost the END of seventh grade! I just started, it seems! I also did an English project for Twelfth Night, (or what you will) and that is a GREAT play, really funny. So anyway, last time I did a project, I did a spoof on Oprah: The Hopebrah Linseed show. That was a success, but this time, I had no idea what to do. So I finally just decided to do the classic big cardboard poster. But, here's the kicker:

I faked a last-minute project! HA!!! I put a little wimpy version made with posterBOARD (now if that's not wimpy what is?) and right before class started I 'freaked out' and did a dumb stick figure project with a sloppy love triangle on the side. My teacher FLIPPED OUT. It was so funny! HA HAHAHAHAHA!
35 36 37 38