02 03 The Rhineheart Roost: MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!! 04 05 15 16 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 31 32 33

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!

34
Hey, how was your holidays? Mine was fantastic, thank you so much for asking. Anyways, here's the lowdown on my life this holiday season:
  1. I'm in Mexico! Hola!
  2. I got to meet my adorable two-month-old cousin Lil' Liza.
  3. It's COLD!
  4. It's 10:17 pm right now! (I know, I know, get-to-bed-young-lady-a-girl-this-young-shouldn't-be-blogging-at-this-unholy-hour; blah blah BLAH.)
  5. I'm writing a story!
  6. Next semester, I'm in DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  7. Like I need more drama in my life! (So says my dad.)
  8. Even though I am on a break (or a strike, as the kids at school put it), I still think I have homework, I have been having dreams about school, (That's three so far) and when I'm home, I keep trying to put on my uniform. (Just proof that I go to school too much. :P)
  9. Oh yeah, Christmas was very fun! Exept now it's over. *Pout* I got some cute/fun/awesome presents! And more to come on account of we aren't even home yet!

So...how was YOUR holidays? Seriously, I wanna know!!! TELL ME!

-DQ#1

p.s. Maybe I was a little desperate on the whole 'tell me' thing, you actually don't have to.

35 36 37 38